Customers of Walmart can use the Walmart credit card login and make their payments easily and effortlessly from anywhere in the world. All they need is a credit card issued by the company to shop at any Walmart store and then go online to the credit card portal and pay their bills. It is as simple as that.
Walmart credit card is a card that allows the company’s customers to shop without any cash. This not only makes shopping a lot more fun but also easy. And paying the bill online is so much easier.
All you need is a user ID and password to log in from any mobile device or computer with an internet connection, and you will have easy access to your portal account.
In this article, we have compiled all the information about the Walmart Credit Card Portal that you need to know.
Walmart Credit Card Login
To log in to the credit card portal, you need to follow the given steps.
- Go to the official Walmart credit card portal homepage at www.walmart.syf.com.
- Enter the user ID and password that you set during registration of the account.
- Click on the Secure Login button to access your account.
- You can check the “remember me” box to save yourself from entering the credentials every time you want to log in.
After you have access, you can view your account and payment details and then pay your bills easily.
Forgot Password or Username?
In case you have forgotten your credentials to Walmart credit card portal account, you can recover it through the following steps.
- Go to the login page of the credit card portal.
- Just below the login button, you will see a Reset Password option.
- Click on it and you will reach a new webpage.
- It is a three-step process where you first have to enter your user ID and zip code.
- Then you will select a new password and proceed further to log in.
For User ID
- Go to the login page and click on the Find User ID option below the login button.
- On the next page, enter your credit card number and zip code.
- After entering information, click on Find User ID button and you will be given your id immediately.
How to Register at Walmart Credit Card Login Portal?
First, go to the login page at www.walmart.syf.com. Below the login section, you will see a button named Register.
Click on the button and you will see a registration form on the next page.
Enter your credit card number and zip code. Continue to enter further details including a user id, password, payment details, etc.
You will have access as soon as you are done with the process.
How to Apply for a Walmart Credit Card?
- Go to the official website at www.walmart.com.
- Go to the bottom of the homepage and you will several sections in the footer.
- Under the “Walmart Services” section, click on Walmart Credit Card.
- On the next page, click on the Apply Now section.
- You must be logged in to your Walmart website account in order to apply for a credit card.
- Fill out the forms and your card will be sent to you when it is ready, on the address that you provide.
You can call the company’s customer service at (800) 966-6546 anytime between 7 am to 11 pm.