The United Parcel Service is the leading delivery company around the world since soon after its establishment in 1907. The employees and associates at UPS put in a lot of effort to make sure that their services are among the best. Of course, there are rewards for such great efforts in the form of benefits and facilities. One such facility is the UPSers online employee portal set up by UPS solely to help their employees access and manage their information. with USers Login Portal.
The UPSers portal is accessible by any member of the UPS family through a mobile or computer with an internet connection. This employee account has all the person’s information it in including payroll, paychecks, benefits and many other facilities that they can avail any time.
We have compiled all the information regarding the Upsers employee portal in this article. Continue reading to help yourself get through the login and registration processes easily.
Benefits of UPSers Login
UPS employee portal is available online at Upsers.com and provides the employees with many benefits such as
- Benefit management
- Paycheck and direct deposit management
- Employee discount program
- UPS Local news
- UPS Stock quote
- W-2 form access
How to Login to UPSers Employee Portal?
Logging in to the portal account is a very simple process. Here is how you can do it.
- There are two ways of getting to the login page.
- You can either go to the official website www.ups.com and click on the “Login” option at the top;
- Or you can directly go to the login page at www.upsers.com.
- Once you’re at the login page, you have the facility of selecting a language of your convenience.
- After language selection, enter your credentials i.e. the user ID and password.
- Click on “Login” to get access to your employee account.
Once you’re logged in, you can continue using it for any purpose.
How to Register for an Upsers Login Account?
If you are a new UPS employee, you first have to register yourself for an account at Upsers Login portal.
- For that, go to the official UPS website and click on the “Signup” option at the top.
- You will reach a form where you have to enter information like your name, email id and set a username and password.
- Once you’ve entered the details, you can continue to get access to the account in just a few minutes.
How to Recover the Employee Account at UPSers?
In case you forgot your password, there is a very easy process of recovering it.
- Go to the login page at upsers.com.
- Just below the password section, you will see an option “Forgot the Password?”
- Click on it and you will reach a new webpage.
- You will be asked information like your userID or email.
- Through that, you will be able to recover your account with a new password.
About United Parcel Service
The United Parcel Service is a multinational company dealing with package delivery and supply chain. It is headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia. Along with central package delivery, it also has different divisions like cargo airline, freight trucking operation, shipping centers, retail-based packing, logistics, mail innovations etc.
The company was founded in Seattle, Washington in 107 by James E. Casey and has grown up to be a billion-dollar multinational brand. You can find out more about the company through its official website at www.ups.com.
To contact the customer service at United Parcel Service, you can call at,
Domestic Calls: 1-866-742-5877
International Calls: 1-888-782-7892