Lubbock Cooper Independent School District is located in southern Lubbock County. With more than 6000 students enrolled in the campus, along with faculty and administration, management can get quite difficult. LCISD login is an online portal powered by Skyward that helps the school in school, financial and human resource management.
Skyward is a company that provides and powers school management and municipality management software that work as online portals. It provides these services to schools and corporations in 22 US states and other locations worldwide.
Skyward LCISD login is available online which is accessible through any mobile device with an active internet connection. It is an easy to use website that helps Lubbock Cooper ISD manage all their internal management affairs very easily.
In this article, we have compiled all the information that you need to know about the skyward lcisd login.
Skyward LCISD Login Guide
Given below are some simple steps that you can follow to access your lcisd login portal account.
- First, go to the official website for the login portal using this link.
- You will see a login form with space provided to enter your credentials.
- Enter your login id and password provided to you by the school management while signing up.
- Click on “login” to access your account.
Forgotten Password or Login ID?
In case you have forgotten your password, here is a solution to your problem.
- Go to the login page and look below the login form
- You will see a link “Forgot your login/password?”
- Click on the link and you will reach another webpage
- Enter your username (in case of forgotten password) or email (in case of forgotten login ID)
- You will retrieve your account in no time.
If you are looking for more information, or have any further query, you can contact the institute by calling at 806-863-7100