Old Navy credit card allows the customers to shop without carrying any cash and then pay the credit card bills online through Old Nacy credit card login. This online portal powered by Synchrony Bank not just offers bill payment but also provides customers with special offers and discounts.
It is a very simple and user-friendly interface that lets you login easily by using a userID and password. You can use any mobile device or computer with an internet connection to access the website. You can also manage account information by using this old navy account.
We have compiled everything that you need to know about the Old Navy credit card account down below.
Old Navy Credit Card Login
If you have received your credit card, you must first register for an account before logging in.
- Once you’re registered, go to the official homepage of the old navy credit card portal.
- You will see a login form at the left side of the webpage.
- Enter your user ID and password set during registration.
- Click on “Secure Login” to access your account.
Once you have access to the account, you can manage your information, pay the bills, avail different special offers and much more.
Forgotten Username or Password?
Don’t worry if you end up forgetting either one of your credentials. There is a way to recover both through the process mentioned below.
For user ID
- Go to the official login page.
- You will see an option “find user ID” just below the login button.
- Click on it and you will see another form on the next page.
- You must enter your credit card number and zip code and click the button.
- You will see your user ID once you submit the information.
- To recover a forgotten password, go to the login page first.
- Under the login button, click on the “Reset Password” link.
- Follow the three-step procedure on the next page.
- This includes entering your user ID and zip code first.
- Then you will select a new password and after verification, you can enter the Old Navy credit card login.
Register for an Old Navy Credit Card Login Account
- Go to the homepage for the old navy credit card login portal.
- Under the login section, you will see a button named “Register”.
- Click on the button and enter your credit card number and zip code on the next page.
- Click on continue and after entering some more information, you will get access to your new old navy account.
Apply for Old Navy Credit Card
- Go to the official website www.oldnavy.com.
- On the right side of the page, above the search bar, you will see a link “credit card”.
- Click on it and it will take you to the credit card page.
- Click on “Apply now”.
- Enter the required information on the form that you see next.
- Submit the form and after a few more steps, your application will be complete.
- You will receive the card at the address you provide soon after applying.
- You can then register and login through the old navy credit card login portal.
Contact Old Navy
Customer Service: 1 (800) 653-6289