Northwell Health, earlier known as North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System has proved to be one of the best healthcare networks in a really short time. Since its establishment in 1997, the organization has opened 21 hospitals all around the United States. This non-profit organization not only offers the best healthcare services but also keeps its employees at a high priority. Nslij ess is an online employee support portal that facilitates Northwell’s employees, associates and patients in every way possible.
All you need is a universal ID and password to log in to the portal and you will have access to all the information relevant to you. It is that simple. All you need to do is go to the login page for the category of users that you belong to, enter the credentials and that’s it. You will have access to all that you might need.
Categories of Users on NSLIJ Portal
The information depends upon the type of relationship you have with Nslij. There are different categories of users on the Nslij ess that includes:
- mySelfService (For employees)
- Employee Intranet (Helping team members access useful tools, resources, announcements etc.)
- Health Plan Provider (Helping you select the best plan for you and your family)
- Patient Portal Access (To access all your health information)
- Trustee Portal Access (For direct access to the trustee portal)
- Online Brand Center Access (For employees to have access to the brand story, guidelines etc.)
Nslij ESS | Employee Self Service
If you’re an employee at the Northwell Health, the Nslij ESS will help you manage all your records and information, along with facilitating you with different services. All you have to do is enter your credentials at the website, and you’re good to go.
In the ESS account, you can view your benefits, manage your paycheck etc. You will have the facility of contacting the HR if you’re eligible for a specific benefit and you can easily get that without any difficulty.
In order to log in to the employee portal, along with the universal ID and password, you will also need an ESS key that is unique for every Northwell employee. Using these three credentials, you can easily have access to the Northwell portal.
Login to NSLIJ ESS
Logging in to the relevant portal is very important if you want access to the information you need. For your convenience, we have a complete guide for the employees of Northwell Health to make their Nslij ess login easier.
- First of all, you must go to the webpage that has all different categories displayed for you.
- For that, you can go to www.northwell.edu/employees
- Once you’re on the page, you will see all the categories of Nslij ess. Choose ‘mySelfSerive’ to continue as an employee.
- On the next webpage, you will be asked for your credentials.
- Enter your Universal id, password and ESS key that you were assigned during registration.
- When you click “Log on”, you will get access to your Nslij ess account.
Forgot Password or ESS Key?
It is very important to always remember your password and ESS key for access to the portal. But in case you forgot it, don’t worry too much. There is a way that you can recover it.
- Once you go to the website ess.northwell.edu, you will see a login form.
- Just below the ‘Log on’ button, you will find two options.
- One for a forgotten password and the other for a forgotten ESS key.
- Click on the one according to your problem and you will be lead to the next webpage.
- In case of password, you will have to enter your universal ID.
- In case of ESS key, you will have to enter the ID and password.
- After that, in a few steps your account will be recovered.
Registering as an Employee on Nslij ESS
- To register on the portal, you must go to www.northwell.edu/employees.
- Below the heading “For employees”, you will see the option “New Employees on Boarding”
- On the next page, you will find a list of forms. Select the one relevant to you will have further guidelines on what to do next.
For an appointment: (888) 321-DOCS
For a Northwell ambulance: (833) 259-2367
You can also use the online contact page: www.northwell.edu/about-northwell/contact-us