The Northwestern Polytechnic Institute in California, US has a great facility for its students and faculty members. The Npu student login portal allows the students to easily access their academics. Along with this, they are also able to communicate with the faculty.
In this article, you will get to know the very basic method of logging into the Npu student portal login available online.
How to Login – NPU Student Portal Login
To access their online accounts, NPU students must log in to the NPU student login using the following steps.
- Go to the NPU official website.
- Select your category from the four options available i.e. Applicant, Student, Faculty or Alumni.
- Click on the option to reach the login page.
- Enter your credentials that include a username and a password.
- Click on “Login” to enter your account.
How to Register for Npu Student Portal?
Every student of NPU gets access to the portal as soon as they register themselves in the institution as an applicant. To enroll in the institute, you can follow the given steps.
- Go to the official website of the Northwestern Polytechnic Institute.
- Click on the option “Applicant Portal”.
- When you reach the next page, you will see two option. “Register” on the right and “Log on” on the left.
- In the “Register” section, check the terms and click on Register Account.
- Upon filling the forms, you will be registered and you will receive your login credentials.
- Use that username and password for your NPU student portal login.
How to Recover NPU Student Login Password?
If you have forgotten your password, there is a very simple solution to retrieve it.
- In case of a forgotten password, click on the “Forgot Password?” option just below the login form.
- On the next page, enter your username and the email address that you used to register for the account.
- A new password will be sent to you through that email.
- Use it to log in to your account.
You can also change the password once you have entered your Npu student portal.
You can contact the Institute by calling at the number 510-592-9688