North Carolina State Employees’ Credit Union (NCSECU) is a state chartered credit union that is regulated under the Credit Union Division of the North Carolina Department of Commerce. The SECU is the second largest credit union in the United States of America. Registering and Logging in to the portal has been made very easy with the NCSECU Login.
NCSECU provides many financial services to the workers of North Carolina and their employees. These services include credit cards, saving, online banking, loans, checking, and investment and many more. The workers and their relatives can benefit from the services through the NCSECU login portal available online.
In this article, we will tell you all there is to know about the NCSECU portal and how you can log in and register on it.
Accessing the ncsecu login is a very easy task. We have made it much easier for you. Just follow the steps and you will have access to the top-notch financial services.
- First of all, you must connect to the internet and open a browser.
- Then you have to go to the official login page of ncsecu i.e. onlineaccess.ncsecu.org
- You will see a login page with space to enter user ID and password.
- The user sets the user id and password while registering on the portal. Only registered users can log in to the portal.
Once you have securely logged in, you can access and benefit from the countless service of NCSECU.
Forgot your password?
In case you forgot the password to your ncsecu account, you can easily retrieve it through the following process.
- Go to the login page of the ncsecu portal.
- On the right side of the page, you will see some “quick links”.
- In that section, click on “forgotten password”.
- On the next page, you will see a form with space to enter some information.
- This information includes your user ID and the first five digits of your social security number.
- Once you’re done with that, click on continue and you will get a new password in just a little while.
How to become a member of NCSECU?
If you’re a worker at NC or a relative of a worker, you can easily register on the online portal.
- Go to onlineaccess.ncsecu.org and you will see a login form.
- Just above the form, you will find a link “enroll now” for new members.
- Click on it and you will see a form where you can enter your 16 -digit credit card number and a 3-digit voice response number.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and in a few steps, you can access your account to benefit from the financial services of SECU.
You can contact the member services at any time of the day using the following information.
Telephone: (888) 732-8562
Postal Address: PO Box 26807, Raleigh, NC 27611