Macys insite is an online portal designed by Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s to facilitate their employees with the best services. Macys my insite requires an employee to log in using the credentials set during the registration and they can access their benefits, paychecks, company news and much more in just a few seconds.
Macy’s is America’s oldest and largest departmental store chain having stores at more than 650 locations. The company is affiliated with Bloomingdale’s and headquartered in New York City where it was founded 160 years ago in 1858.
Being such a huge company, Macy’s employees over 130,000 people in all of its branches and offices. They make sure that the employees are happy and content which leads to happy customers.
To facilitate its employees, the company joined with Bloomingdale’s and offered them the macys insite portal which has everything an employee could want. Logging in to the portal is pretty easy and requires only the employee ID and network password.
The portal gives the employees access to their personal information, pay records, welfares and benefits, and much more. It’s a hub which helps an employee keep track of all their personal activities without any difficulty.
Along with the employee id and password, one must also have a social security number to use Macy’s my insite. You also need a working computer or mobile device along with an internet connection to connect with the portal.
How to Login to Macys Insite?
We have simplified the process of logging in to your macy’s insite into just a few steps. Here is how you can do it.
- Make sure that there is an active internet conenction on the device that you are using.
- Open the browser and go to the website hr.macys.net/insite.
- You will see a welcome page that will describe what macy’s my insite is all about.
- Click on the “Sign in” button to continue with the login process.
- On the next webpage, you will see space provided to enter your 8-digit employee ID and network password.
- Enter the information and click on “Login” to get access to your Macys insite account.
If you have forgotten your myinsite password or you wish to change it, there is an easy way to do it.
- Go to the Macys insite homepage and click on the sign in button.
- Just above the “Login” button, you will see the option “Forgot / Unlock / Change Password”
- Click on it to continue.
- On the next page, enter your employee ID and pin code.
- Check the CAPTCHA and click “Next”
- You will have your account recovered in no time.
How to Register Yourself on Macy’s Insite?
In order to use my insite for your benefit, you must first register on the portal.
- To register yourself on macy’s my insite portal, follow the steps to reach the login page first.
- Once on that page, click on the “Forgot / Unlock / Change Password” option above the Login button.
- The “Unlock” on the option means that you will be registered on the portal.
- Continue with entering the employee ID, pin and checking the CAPTCHA.
- You account will be unlocked.
You can now use it to your benefit any time anywhere.
Benefits of Macys Insite Login Portal
The employee portal helps you access all the amazing benefits that Macy’s has to offer for their employees. These include the health benefits, retirement plans, employee assistance program etc.
Another great thing about the portal is that if an employee keeps track of the donations he makes, the company will always match it. The employees even get to volunteer in school programs through the insite portal.
If an employee has a child attending school or the employee is a student himself, macy’s reward them with a $1000 scholarship. Isn’t that just wonderful? Also, the employees of Macys get a special discount on any product that they buy from the company. It sure is amazing being a part of the Macy’s family.
You can call the company’s customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 00 1 513-573-7912.