Grand Canyon University facilitates its students by the easy-to-use and simple online student portal. The DCU student portal can be accessed by any student of the Institute using any computer or mobile device. You just need a username and password and you can log in at any time to access your details and avail different facilities.
Accessing the GCU student portal is very easy and requires only a few simple steps. We have compiled all the information about the Grand Canyon University portal below.
What can you do through the Student Portal?
Every student on the campus registers an account on the student portal when they join GCU. Through this account, the students can access their personal details like courses, class schedule etc.
Along with these details, the portal is also used for registering courses, getting information about assignments and quizzes, checking grades or scores. Some students even use it for taking notes.
The student portal is like a central hub that helps the students manage all their activities and information regarding their academics.
How to Login GCU Student Portal?
Here is how you can easily log in to the student portal and access your account.
- First of all, you must go to the official GCU Portal Website.
- On the homepage, you will three options.
- Click on the third option to continue with the login.
- The first two options are for new applicants.
- Once you’ve clicked on “Log in with student portal account”, you will see space to enter your username and password.
- Enter the credentials and you will be given access to your account.
Now you can make use of all the facilities provided through the portal.
How to Register for GCU Student Portal?
If you don’t have a student portal account, this means that you are looking to apply for admission at the university. In that case, you can create your student account through the following procedure.
- Follow the same link to the homepage of the GCU portal website.
- Click on the “Create New Account” option if you are a new applicant.
- If you have already created an applicant account then click on the second option to continue.
- Once you’ve clicked on the first option, you will be given some forms that you will fill with personal details.
- After that, you can access the applicant account anytime to complete your application.
How to Recover your GCU Student Account?
If you forgot the password to your GCU student portal account, no need to fret about it. Here is how you can easily recover it.
- First, you need to go to the GCU Reset Password webpage.
- Before resetting your password, you first need to register the account for a password reset.
- Click on the register account option and follow the procedure to reset your password in a few steps.
Contact Grand Canyon University
You can contact the GCU administration between the following office hours using the given information.
Phone (Toll-Free): 877 428 8447
Phone (Local): 602 639 7200
Support Website: https://support.gcu.edu/
Monday to Friday: 6 am to 12 am
Saturday, Sunday: 7 am to 12 am