About CPS Home Manager – Historically Reliable, Forward Thinking
If you are looking to have control over the energy consumption of your house and want to reduce the operational costs then CPS home manager is there for you.
Home Manager manages power to the equipment and appliances that consume the most energy in your house.
CPS Home Manager Login – How to login
To log in to your CPS Account All you have to do is:
- Go the CPS Energy Home Manager website here.
- Provide your name and password in the input fields provided
- Click on login
You will then be redirected to the Home page of your CPS Home manager dashboard
How to register
- You will need your CPS Energy account number, the same number you used when applying for the Home Manager installation.
- Your 10-digit account number can be found in the upper right-hand corner of your monthly bill.
- Go to CPSEnergy.com/HomeManager. It’s a good idea to bookmark this page because this is where you go to manage and monitor your account. Use the Home Manager Log-on button at the bottom of the page.
- You can also create multiple log-ins for your Home Manager system. Simply follow the New User Online Setup process and enter a different email, user ID, and password when prompted.
You will not be required to answer the
programming questions a second time.
CPS home manager Login features
The Home Page features four main menu tabs at the top of the Web Portal including:
The menu button features 3 main tabs at the top left of the web portal.
Home Programs Dashboard – View your consumption.
Programs – Allows you to review and make changes to the programs you created or create additional programs.
Help – Find additional information about your new system and commonly asked questions.
User Menu – Open the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen to access 5 menu tabs including Information, User Management, Contact, Setup, and Log-out.
Information – Access the account details.
User Management – See the user accounts associated with your customer
Contact – Contact customer support.
Setup – Access the Program Wizard. Used only for initial setup.
Log-Out – Logout from the portal.
Recover Password for your HomeManager Account
In case you forget your password you need to remember your customer number or the username in order to request a new password, in case you do not remember then call the customer service center and get all your details.
New Supplier Registration Process:
Becoming a supplier with CPS Energy is an easy process. Our supplier registration system is intended for use by suppliers seeking to do business with CPS Energy
Overview of Process for Prospective Suppliers
- Complete the registration.
- Notification will be sent via e-mail that your information was received with two additional forms that must be signed and returned.
- Your packet will not be processed until this information is received.
- During the evaluation process, if additional information is required about your company’s product or service you will be notified via e-mail
- Once approved you will be solicited on an as-needed basis for the services or products approved.
- CPS Energy sends bi-annual requests to supplier contacts requesting an update to their profile information.
Benefits of CPS Home Manager
With CPS Home manager Login:
- You can reduce your home’s electric consumption without changing your lifestyle.
- You can lower their heating and cooling costs.
- You can change your home’s energy consumption at your convenience from almost anywhere.
Reach us at
For electric and gas emergency
Billing and service questions
Residential : 210-353-2222