There are two ways of selling your products on Amazon. One is when Amazon buys and resells your products. And the other is when you are directly linked to Amazon’s customers and sell them your products yourself. This is done through the Amazon Seller Central interface.
What is Amazon Seller Central?
Amazon Seller Central is used by different vendors and brands. They are able to market and sell their products directly to Amazon’s customers without Amazon’s interference. This way the vendor becomes a separate market entity or a third party seller. Through this program, you have to handle all the shipping, customer service, return for individual orders etc. all by yourself. In short, you will be in charge of each and everything that has to do with marketing and selling your product.
Once you are registered with the Seller Central, you will get credentials to log in to the account. After logging in, you can easily manage all your products’ marketing and selling, managing customer service, and every other related thing.
Amazon is the largest e-commerce marketplace and cloud computing platform in the world. By introducing platforms like seller central or vendor central, it has increased its clientele and number of customers even more so. Currently, the company is serving millions of users worldwide with services like Amazon.com, Alexa, Amazon Appstore, Amazon Music, Amazon Prime, and Amazon Video.
We have compiled a complete guide on using the Amazon Seller Central for your convenience. Given below is everything that you need to know about this service.
Amazon Seller Central Login
To log in to your seller central account, you need to follow the given steps.
- Go to the website sellercentral.amazon.com
- You will see the homepage of the website
- On the top right corner of the page, you will see a “Sign in” button
- Upon clicking it, you will reach another webpage with a login form
- Enter your email or phone number, depending on whether you are using a mobile account or not, along with the password set during registration
- Click on the Sign in button to access your account
You are now ready to market and sell any product through your account directly to Amazon’s customers.
In case you have forgotten the password to your Amazon seller central account, you can easily recover it.
- Go to the sign-in form using the above-mentioned step.
- Just above the password option, you will see a link “forgot your password?”
- Click on it and you will reach another webpage
- Enter your email address or phone number and you will receive a new password through this information
In case you have changed your email address or phone number, you can directly contact Amazon’s customer service to assist you in this problem.
How to Register at Amazon Seller Central?
There is a very easy way of registering yourself as a seller on Amazon.
- Go to the official website at sellercentral.amazon.com
- You will see on the homepage, a button to Register an account
- On the page you reach after clicking the button, you will see some information regarding the account
- Go through the information and then click on “start selling” button and you will reach the login page
- At the bottom of the login form, you can see an option to create an Amazon account
- Provide information like name, email and set up a password
- After that, you will have to fill out some more information and you will get access to your seller account
You can contact Amazon’s customer service by
- Calling at 00 1 206-922-0880
- Writing at their postal address: Amazon.com, Inc. Customer Service PO Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108-1226
- You can also use their help page on the official Amazon.com website